sell your home fast with these proven strategies.
Learn the top marketing strategies used by the best real estate agents to get your home SOLD FAST, netting you the most amount of money!
How It Works
Don't simply rely on real estate agents or their buyers to come to you. Instead, deploy the top strategies In This video to
identify, target and attract highly qualified and the most opportune buyers.
Here's How It's Done...
Who's This For?
who are thinking of selling and don't want to deal with the pain and hassle of marketing their home.
For Sale By Owners
who are tired of dealing with 'tire kickers' and not getting the results they hoped for.
who worked with a real estate agent before and did not get the job done. Want results.
Why Is My Home Selling Marketing System Different Than What Other Agents, Even For-Sale-By-Owners, Do?
Let me tell you what my home selling marketing system is NOT:
- It's not a marketing plan. A plan is just that...a plan. Without execution, your marketing plan is not worth crap.
- It's not the typical 'spray and pray' approach to selling homes. Real estate agents and for sale by owners typically use a three pronged approach to selling a home. We all know what that is, right? Sign in the yard, lame open houses and MLS...blah blah blah.
- It's not passive marketing. I'm not going to wait for buyers to come. Instead I'm going to actively find and promote your home to the most opportune buyer.
So, if you're tired of false promises, tire kickers, and your home just sitting on the market gathering dust, then you owe it to yourself to work with someone who is different.
Fill out the form below and let's get your home SOLD FAST!
Fill out the form and I'll be in touch. Make sure to double check your email. Talk soon!
Terms & Conditions:
- "Sell Your House in 29 Days" or "Sell Your Home in 29 Days" means that an executed contract has taken place within 29 days.
- In the event Broker does not provide to Seller a contract signed by a buyer with a purchase price at or above the price in the Listing Agreement by 11:59PM (local time in Tampa, Florida) of the twenty-ninth (29th) day after the date the Property is published to the general public on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), then Broker will provide Seller a promotional commission rebate upon closing of the sale of the Seller’s Property.
- The promotional commission rebate will be in the amount of one-half percent (0.5%) of the Property purchase price stated on the contract, up to but not exceeding Two Thousand Five Hundred and 00/100 Dollars ($2,500.00) (the “Rebate”). The Rebate will be deducted from Broker’s commission paid at closing of the sale of the Seller’s Property. The Rebate will only be provided upon the closing of a sale of the Seller’s Property pursuant to a contract under which Broker is entitled to receive a commission. The Rebate is a commission rebate only and is not payable to Seller in cash or any other form.
- The Seller must comply with and fully perform the following requirements prior to the date that the listing is published to the general public on the MLS:
a. Seller must complete all property disclosures and questionnaires provided by or on behalf of Broker;
b. Seller must agree to list the Property at the sales price recommended by Broker, which sales price will be determined in accordance with Broker’s professional evaluation of the Property and applicable market factors;
c. Seller must provide the Property in model-home condition as evaluated and determined in Broker’s sole discretion, and must provide Broker access for inspection to determine the condition upon Broker’s request;
d. Seller must have a pre-listing inspection of the Property conducted by a reputable licensed inspector acceptable to Broker in Broker’s sole discretion; and
e. Seller must repair all issues reflected on the pre-listing inspection report that Broker identifies as material to the sale of the Property.
f. After the listing is published to the general public on the MLS, the Seller must make the Property available for showings without restrictions, and may not reject a showing request.
- The Seller will be required to confirm the foregoing terms in an Addendum to the Exclusive Right of Sale Listing Agreement.