In Dec 2020, Amy and I met over a cup of coffee at Dunkin' Donuts. I talked to her about the home buying process, all that's involved, what's needed and what to expect.
In short, this was Amy's situation:
- A first time home buyer
- Engaged to be married
- Had to be in her new home before April 2021
Obviously, my first source for showing homes was the MLS. We did have a few great options.
Unfortunately, we were either:
- Outbid; or
- Didn't have enough time to make an offer; or
- Running out of time because we were now in late January and Amy and her soon-to-be husband needed a home before the wedding date.
Stop Competing with other buyers over the same homes.
My Buyer's Home Finder Program is meticulously crafted to cater to your individual preferences and needs. Discover properties that go beyond the ordinary, including exclusive, off-market listings tailored just for you.
I was really feeling the heat because I had an obligation to help Amy find a suitable home that met her criteria.
So, one day we found a home on the MLS, made an offer and got good vibes from the listing agent.
Two days go by and no word from the listing agent. I called him and found out that they had accepted another offer (mad face ?).
I finally went to my Amy and asked her to give me the ONE neighborhood she absolutely wants to live in.
That's all I needed!
I then kicked it into overdrive, so to speak.
Now, the neighborhood she wanted was a fairly new development, so finding a homeowner wanting to move was certainly challenging.
Not to bore you with the details, but in a nutshell I:
- Created a direct mail campaign, where I wrote a personal letter to ALL homeowners in that neighborhood and mailed them...twice!
- Got on the phones and called homeowners in that neighborhood letting them know I had a serious buyer
Then one Sunday morning, I get a call, and as they say, the rest is history.
Are you ready to create your own success story?